Sunday 10 May 2009

XII / Shooter

I've felt really sick ever since I got home Saturday night. I've only puked twice but I had to call in sick at work which sucks since I can't afford to loose any money at this point. Yaya.

However, the day has offered me the opportunity to watch movies which is something I rarely do. I love movies, but there's not enough time, also that you must have at least one and a half hour to spend. Well, my sister had rented a movie yesterday called XII (Thirteen) starring Stephen Dorff. Shortly it's about a guy who is found by a elder, he also rescued his life. Having a memory loss due to the fact of been hit by gunshots, he has not a clue who he himself is. Pretty soon, he realizes he's important. He's been claimed to have shot the American President and this is his "story" to clear his name and bring out that the American governemt is involved. The second movie I saw (like for the 10th time) is Shooter starring Mark Wahlberg. Also about a president being killed, him being framed by the government who is the reason behind it.

By me, watching two movies during a day in the same genre and the same plot maked me think. Get me no wrong, I love both movies but it always have the same aim. Bad guys - a victim - a hero etcetera. Never before given that much thought about it. + the guys are always superhot! Both Dorff and Wahlberg are hotties and I usually don't get attracted by that type of guys, but I guess it's something about their personalities. Smart and brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment