Sunday 31 May 2009

Sorry blame it on me

Now I know what disappointment feels like. As a graduation gift, my dad bought me a trip for London with all being paid. However, I was going to spend a week with my bf with she called me yesterday due to the fact she has got an opportunity to work as a English teacher in Italy in July. Therefore, I might have to spend a week all by myself. Sure, I know her roomies since I've been there before and I knew one of them even before but it won't be the same. We had planned this for forever, she even made herself free from work that week, so even if I'll have a good time, it won't be the same at all. A and P won't be able to spend time with me 24/7 due to work. She's not sure if she'll be going yet, and I must point out that I feel with her. If it wouldn't be for me, she would be going.

I wish not to force her staying in London, but, she's going to India for sex weeks in August. If she'll be going to Italy, she must quit her job and look for a new when she gets back won't be the easiest since the economy worldwide isn't the greatest. I'd understand her more if it was for three, six months but sacreefising all that stability she has built up by fighting for it, won't be worth for a month. At least that's my opinion.

M, if you read this, I'm not mad with you, I'm just frustrated of the situation. I love you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment