Sunday 28 June 2009

Memories of D.

Every once in a while, my mind slips to some of my memories. Dating back to the age of 16-17, me and C used to hang out with some skaters. C ended up in a year long relationship with one of them, after having a crush on his friend. It was all very complicated. However, sometimes a few other guys joined us for parties and concerts. My purpose on writing this, is that one of these guys apparently fell in love with me the second he saw me (he told my friend he was interesting in me, the day after we first met, that night he had seen me being way too drunk and been puking all night, how he would have the eyes for me... I still cannot tell) However, since we had the same friends we hanged out from time to time... Made out. Had fun. But I had no feelings for him. A year later I talked to C about this, and she told me he still hadn't got over me. We hadn't met a single time that year. I think I've met him once these last years. I have no idea what he's up to, if he's even around, what he looks like. No fucking idea and it irritates me. I know I tried to convince myself to give it a try, but my negative thoughts seemed to get on the harder thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment