Tuesday 2 June 2009

Time for heroes


Life's an open battle, that's for sure. I constantly put myself in trouble. I wish I could talk about it all open fulfilly, but it's impossible. I wish I didn't have to had it, I wish I know why. I wish I wouldn't have put me in this stupid situation which must be kept in a secret from few individuals. I make myself sick! Trying to escape from reality, trying to ignore the problems and keep the horrible thoughts away. I've always been called a "dreamer" and that's for fact, is true. All though I may realize the problems it's hard to do something about it and now it's too late. I thought I'd manage it, but, in fact not. This stupid thing that's happened (by my own fault) will follow me forever. I won't ever forget it.

Well, on the happy side, I went to my hairstylist yesterday and re-did my hair. It's awesome and I'm satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment