Monday 19 January 2009

Drugs don't work

For FUCK sake, I don't get the point about writing about different drugs-scenarios in their blog. All right, go ahead and do it but it's not cool. It's immature "Look at me, I'm sooo rad, I do drugs and sleep with different guys every night". (Since I'm only brave enough to confront guys while being on drugs) Come on. Grow up. This isn't anything you share to the public.

Me myself have tried pretty much anything besides drugs. Why haven't I? Because it fucks with your mind. You loose control of yourself and I know myself that much, that if I tried, I would get caught up in it. I don't want to be white trash and can also see myself heading towards a twenty-year-long relationship as an drug-addict, if I try. Neither do I believe giving up drugs. It's like with fags or alcohol, once a smoker always a smoker. Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic. I've made my decision, what's yours?

And yeah... I pretty much have no idea why I'm even writing this.
I'm just upset over something and I'm not even aware of what.
That's mainly the reason why I wrote this, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment