Sunday 25 January 2009

London, here I come

My dad just told me that if I'd like, I can get a trip to London in graduation gift. YES! I'll get everything paid and have an awesome time with all of my friends. It's one year left til I move there. Although it feels like forever, this trip during the summer will help me to keep my thoughts straight.

Malin got home from London yesterday and we haven't met since I was in London in December. We had such a good time, we talked, laughed, went out clubbing etc. The clubbing part wasn't that fun though. I live in this town with a population around 100 000 people. There's about five clubs I think and the people are soooo young! I feel old being there.

I'm off to work in an hour. I'm really tired and the coffee doesn't seem to do any good. I'll only work five hours and I'll earn $130 which makes it worth being bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment