Tuesday 6 January 2009

Rites of spring

So here I am... Once again. This must be my fourth blog. Since it's a new year I thought why not try to document the coming one as much as possible? I mean, my life can be pretty exciting when I want it to. I constantly find it hard to introduce myself, it always ends up by just writing "Hi. My name is Sandra and I'm a soon-to-be 20 year old girl (woman)". I mean, there's hundreds of people with both that name and age! DAAH.

I'm that kind of girl who probably would to pretty much anything for love. I'm that kind of girl who love boys with guitars and dreams about one. I'm that kind of girl who's mostly happy. I'm that kind of girl who wouldn't be afraid of travel across the world alone. I'm that kind of girl who's born with bad luck. I'm that kind of girl who read more books than you. I'm that kind of girl who has vision about her life, all though they're hard to implement.

1 comment:

  1. And you are that kind of girl who just are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete