Friday 20 February 2009

As if I'm religious


It's been a while since I saw Twilight. A week or so. I'm going to watch it once again in a few minutes... Must get some strength to manage going to church tomorrow morning. As if I'd enjoy it! I'm good during the Religion class but I'm not religious AT ALL. What I don't get is why they force us going to church a Saturday morning. I have better things to do, to study for the history and psychology exam at Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm doomed to fail at the moment. I must study for it straight when I get home from church tomorrow.

Every now and then, I'm grateful that I know Spanish, when you find a website like this for example. Have I told you a love that man?

I got a call from a friend of mine earlier tonight. She's soon finished with her Make Up artist education but has one final task left in April and she wants me to model for it. Catwalk, Photo shoot - you name it. "I'm going to be a supermodel.... lalalala" (continues singing)

No comments:

Post a Comment