Sunday 15 February 2009

Dead and done

This must have been the most ineffective weekend for a long time from one point of view. Sure, I've been working (fri, sat, sun) and earned a lot of money. I also went downtown yesterday to buy a new mascara from Make Up Store but haven't tried it yet. I don't get the hysteria about Valentines Day, I'm one of those who says "why celebrate it? we should give each other love every single day whatsoever!" but at the same time I'm contradiction since I bought flowers and sweets for my family. Uh?

I just got home from Kelly's place. Since I'm good with hair I've colored it a few times but we didn't finish it due to the fact she needs to buy some more different colors. The goal is to make it a color close to mine and I think it'll look awesome. I've planned to go to the gym tomorrow morning (will I manage to get out of bed?) and then color and cut her hair.

Speaking of beautyproducts, I need to buy a new foundation and I'm thinking of one from MAC. I've already had Dior, Lancome, YSL, Make Up Store, Clinique - you name it but I'm curious about the ones from MAC. Have you tried it?

And yeah... I still haven't realized the Blink-182 reunion.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment