Sunday 1 February 2009

IKEA & sex on fire

After a small celebration party yesterday at my place which also resulted in going out clubbing, I went to IKEA today with my dad and mom. I bought some new stuff for my place which makes me think about if I should show you how I live. Some might find it rather interesting, some not. Somehow I enjoy knowing how people live since in my opinion, it shows a bit about the personality.

Anyway, I might meet up with Felix tomorrow to study but he hasn't answered my text messages yet. If not, I'll go to the gym and then I must buy some storage for my bathroom. I must study as well, the "must do" list could go on forever. There's just a few months left and I need to keep up to work I've managed to do with my grades in the past, it's worth it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment