Tuesday 3 February 2009

Happy birthday to me!

Finally, I should say. I'm twenty. No longer a teenager. Many of my friends are all hyper about me being twenty, but honestly, I don't value birthday's that much. I value being healthy and having the family and friends I do. They really bring out the best in me, and the worst parts, are because my own mistakes.

The day has been really good. I woke up by my dad and mom singing "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sandra, happy birthday to you!" like every year. It's quite weird because I never get old enough to not be excited. I'm like a child at Christmas day! I pretend to be asleep but honestly, I've lied awake for the past few hours (could be something about my killing stomach pain, I try to convince myself). I got some birthday gifts such as a new camera, I have a DSLR that I got last Christmas but it's rather hard to bring everywhere. They also gave me that thing that curl your hair. Brain freeze. And money, which I also got from my relatives living in another city. And yeah, I got a lot of flowers as well!

After school and being at home for a while, I was "stolen" by some friends to this restaurant and they really spoiled me! The whole table was filled with gifts and to be honest, I was close to tears. If you read this, I'm so grateful. There's no words. I'm so lucky to have you all in my life.

I'll even be more celebrated this Thursday when my sister and her boyfriend as well as my step grandparents visit us. I'm so lucky.

For a conclusion, here's some pictures.

The decoration been made.

I was happy.The funniest thing must have been when Cissi dropped the lid to the lipstick I'd bought about ten minutes earlier in a glass of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment