Wednesday 25 February 2009

Ever felt someone controls your life?

Seriously.
I'm scared of myself.
And its getting worse for each day.
I'm slowly realizing it's starting to take control of my life.
Or, should I say HE.
Because it's a "he" that controls my life.
Whatever I do, includes him.
During classes, I fantasy about him.
During my working out I see him in front of me.
I know I'd do anything for him.
At the same time I "love" him, I hate him.
Because I'll become fucking devastated when he gets a girlfriend.
And It won't take a long time.
It should be me, but I doubt (read: know) he wouldn't date a fan.
Damn.
I wish this obsession would have an end.
But it won't.
Why must he be so fucking talented and handsome?
I hate you,
Robert Pattinson

Sincerly,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment